In-Person Programs at RSS
We are happy to now offer you in-person programs at RSS. All programs and events require registration in advance. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate drop-in visitors at this time.
Click Here - See our List of Programs and Register Online
Or Call 718.884.5900 EXT 23.
Leave a message with your name, phone number and what class you are interested in attending.
RSS will be following the Guidelines from the NY Department of Health and the Dept of Aging for Reopened Older Adult Centers:
- 6 feet distancing requirements. Indoor capacity reduced to 25% of maximum capacity.
- Reservations will be required for attendance at the Center to ensure we keep to recommended capacity. No attendance for programs or meals will be allowed without a prior reservation.
- Face coverings while indoors.
- Temperature checks and screening questions for attendees and staff
- Online classes will continue to be held. We will be reviewing the plans for what classes will remain online only, in the center only, and which will be virtual and in-person at the same time.
Note: Older adult centers are not authorized to require vaccinations as a condition of attending the Center.
The safety of our Center visitors and staff is most critical to us, and we want to make sure that all precautions are taken.