NO CLASS TODAY! Beat the Falls: Proper Footwear - Fall Prevention & Cardio Drumming (In House & Online - c)
Join Columbia Occupational Therapy interns for this Falls Prevention series. Over a period of 8 weeks you will learn about making home modifications, community safety, and other topics to help you stay balanced.
The students will also include cardio drumming as an interactive exercise where you will be drumming to the beat of music of your choice.
You only need to register one time for all the classes.
- September 29: What is OT? Program Overview
- October 6: Addressing the Fear of Falling
- October 13: Home Modification & Home Safety
- October 20: Using Transportation
- October 27: Out into the Community
- November 3: Proper Footwear
- November 10: Medication Management
- November 17: Preventing Falls in Rain & Snow