RSS Cooking Club with Rebecca: Cooking for One(In House & Online - f))
Chef Rebecca is back at RSS cooking up a storm! Join her as she demonstrates cooking for one that will take no time to prepare but won't taste like it.
Who says you need to spend hours simmering soup? Learn how to make a minestrone that will take just minutes to make in a blender! Pair the soup with a beautiful seasonal beet and arugula salad, and you've got an easy meal.
The RSS Cooking Club is for anyone who loves to eat but wants to learn more about cooking. It doesn't matter what your comfort level is in the kitchen. Whether you are interested in learning more about cooking for yourself or just enjoy seeing how it's done, this club is for you.
Classes will be online and in person at RSS. Participants attending in person will be able to sample the food after the demonstration.
When you join the RSS Cooking Club, you will get:
- Live cooking demonstrations with a professional nutritionist or dietitian
- Exclusive access to videos and other recipe and cooking information.
- Get new, simple healthy recipes or "healthified" takes on old favorites
- Learn new cooking techniques and refresh your old skills
- Focus on new tools (like air fryers) and how they can be used to make your food healthy
- Share recipes and cooking tips with other club members
- Recreate dishes for single servings
- Help create an RSS Healthy Recipe Book
- Special events with other RSS instructor.