RSS - Your Partner in Health
Members can meet one to one with an RN.
Health Management Services include:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Medication management
- Health counseling
- Health care referrals
- Health education seminars provided by health care professionals
- Care coordination with primary care physicians
- Annual flu vaccinations, at no cost.
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 884-5900.
Women's Wellness Program
To Learn More About the Women's Wellness Project, click here.
RSS knows that women have special health needs. Our Women's Wellness Program encourages women to develop and maintain holistic approaches to healthy aging. Programs include:
- Women’s Support Group: Women help each other cope with the physical, mental and emotional changes of aging; provide support with caregiving issues and to those dealing with the loss of a loved one or widowhood. See the calendar for days and times.
- Health Education & Management Services; Women participating in any one of our wellness programs can take advantage of health-management services provided by a registered nurse. Services include blood pressure monitoring, health referrals, and health counseling services with a focus on nutrition, medication, weight management, and chronic illness.
- Women’s Circle: Launched in 2015, the Women’s Circle provides a late-afternoon forum where women over sixty gather to learn, network and enjoy each other’s company. The Circle focuses on maintaining wellness and building a vibrant community of women with common interests and goals. The Women’s Circle gathers once each month for a discussion group with relevant guests and speakers. After the formal portion of the presentation concludes, members stay to continue the conversation over a light supper. Check out the calendar to learn more about the next Women's Circle.