RSS - Your Partner in Health
Members can meet one to one with an RN.
Health Management Services include:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Medication management
- Health counseling
- Health care referrals
- Health education seminars provided by health care professionals
- Care coordination with primary care physicians
- Annual flu vaccinations, at no cost.
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 884-5900.
Women's Wellness Program
RSS knows that women have special health needs. Our Women's Wellness Program encourages women to develop and maintain holistic approaches to healthy aging. Programs include:
- Women’s Support Group: Women help each other cope with the physical, mental and emotional changes of aging; provide support with caregiving issues and to those dealing with the loss of a loved one or widowhood. See the calendar for days and times.
- Health Education & Management Services; Women participating in any one of our wellness programs can take advantage of health-management services provided by a registered nurse. Services include blood pressure monitoring, health referrals and health counseling services with a focus on nutrition, medication, weight management, and chronic illness.
- Women’s Circle: Launched in 2015, the Women’s Circle provides a late-afternoon forum where women over sixty gather to learn, network and enjoy each other’s company. The Circle focuses on maintaining wellness and building a vibrant community of women with common interests and goals. The Women’s Circle gathers once each month for a discussion group with relevant guests and speakers. After the formal portion of the presentation concludes, members stay to continue the conversation over a light supper. Check out the calendar to learn more about the next Women's Circle.