RSS Cooking Club: Shop-the-Fridge (Hybrid)
To register: https://rssny.org/rss-cooking-club/rss-cooking-club.html
Let’s search the shelves, crisper drawers, and freezer for ingredients and leftovers that we can bring together to make simple, tasty and fast meals. Our formula is a protein food + a vegetable + a starch. Reach to the cabinet for basic herbs & spices to finish off great, healthy stews, sandwiches, skillet dishes, soups, and salads.
The RSS Cooking Club is for anyone who loves to eat but wants to learn more about cooking. It doesn't matter what your comfort level is in the kitchen. Whether you are interested in learning more about cooking for yourself or just enjoy seeing how it's done, this club is for you.
Classes will be online and in person at RSS. Participants attending in person will be able to sample the food after the demonstration.
When you join the RSS Cooking Club, you will get:
- Live cooking demonstrations with a professional nutritionist or dietitian
- Exclusive access to videos and other recipe and cooking information.
- Get new, simple healthy recipes or "healthified" takes on old favorites
- Learn new cooking techniques and refresh your old skills
- Focus on new tools (like air fryers) and how they can be used to make your food healthy
- Share recipes and cooking tips with other club members
- Recreate dishes for single servings
- Help create an RSS Healthy Recipe Book
- Special events with other RSS instructor.