Healthy Eating with Maudene: Food & it's De-Stressing Qualities (In-Person)
Today we celebrate Stress Awareness Day with the culmination of the Stress and Anxiety Awareness series. We all have stress in our lives at different times, which can often feel challenging but it’s manageable with understanding and the right tools. At RSS, both online and in-person, we are offering you an opportunity to spend the day with us and try something new such as a new exercise class, learning to cook a simple meal, or some self-massage that may help you lower your anxiety and feel more in control.
Join Maudene Nelson for a few moments before lunch to celebrate Stress Awareness Day and learn about the de-stressing qualities of your meal and how certain foods can help you to relax.
Stress Awareness Day schedule of events:
• 9:30 to 10:00: Continental Breakfast
• 9:30 to 10:00: Self-massage with Kathleen (hybrid)
• 10:00 to 11:00: Women’s Group with Susan (hybrid)
• 11:00 to 12:00: Spa Eating with Maudene (cooking demo in-house, hybrid)
• 12:00 to 1:00: Lunch
• 12:00 to 12:10: Healthy Eating with Maudene: Food and its de-stressing qualities
• 1:00 to 2:00: Stress and Anxiety Management: The Importance of Self Care with Susan (hybrid)
• 2:00 to 2:30: Qi Gong demo with Bruce (hybrid)
• 2:30 to 3:00: Video
• 3:00 to 3:30: Exercise demo with Stuart (hybrid)