Get Fit with Stuart demo (Hybrid)
You only need to register ONCE for all De-Stress with RSS events.
Today we celebrate Stress Awareness Day with the culmination of the Stress and Anxiety Awareness series. We all have stress in our lives at different times, which can often feel challenging but it’s manageable with understanding and the right tools. At RSS, both online and in-person, we are offering you an opportunity to spend the day with us and try something new such as a new exercise class, learning to cook a simple meal, or some self-massage that may help you lower your anxiety and feel more in control.
REGISTER HERE - https://rssny.org/class-forms/de-stress-with-rss.html
Get tone and fit with Stuart, our exercise expert. Good for you whatever your level of fitness. A general fitness class that can be done seated or standing. Try out this new class at RSS.
Stress Awareness Day schedule of events:
• 9:00 to 10:00: Continental Breakfast
• 9:30 to 10:00: Self-massage with Kathleen (hybrid)
• 10:00 to 11:00: Women’s Group with Susan (hybrid)
• 11:00 to 12:00: Spa Eating with Maudene (cooking demo in-house, hybrid)
• 12:00 to 1:00: Lunch
• 12:00 to 12:10: Healthy Eating with Maudene: Food and its de-stressing qualities
• 1:00 to 2:00: Stress and Anxiety Management: The Importance of Self Care with Susan (hybrid)
• 2:00 to 2:30: Qi Gong demo with Bruce (hybrid)
• 2:30 to 3:00: Video
• 3:00 to 3:30: Exercise demo with Stuart (hybrid)