Women's Group with Susan Cohn (Hybrid)
You only need to register ONCE for all De-Stress with RSS events.
Today we celebrate Stress Awareness Day with the culmination of the Stress and Anxiety Awareness series. We all have stress in our lives at different times, which can often feel challenging but it’s manageable with understanding and the right tools. At RSS, both online and in-person, we are offering you an opportunity to spend the day with us and try something new such as a new exercise class, learning to cook a simple meal, or some self-massage that may help you lower your anxiety and feel more in control.
REGISTER HERE - https://rssny.org/class-forms/de-stress-with-rss.html
Come join this group where we meet and talk about challenges and opportunities facing women today. Everything can be discussed including the losses of loved ones, changing health status, living situations, and more..
Some of those stories may be sad, and some funny. Laughter is a great coping method. We will also take time at the end of each session to close our eyes and take some slow deep breaths.
Susan Cohn, RSS’s clinical social worker will facilitate the group, to be held (in person and on Zoom)
Registration is required. Please indicate if you will be online or in person
Stress Awareness Day schedule of events:
• 9:00 to 10:00: Continental Breakfast
• 9:30 to 10:00: Self-massage with Kathleen (hybrid)
• 10:00 to 11:00: Women’s Group with Susan (hybrid)
• 11:00 to 12:00: Spa Eating with Maudene (cooking demo in-house, hybrid)
• 12:00 to 1:00: Lunch
• 12:00 to 12:10: Healthy Eating with Maudene: Food and its de-stressing qualities
• 1:00 to 2:00: Stress and Anxiety Management: The Importance of Self Care with Susan (hybrid)
• 2:00 to 2:30: Qi Gong demo with Bruce (hybrid)
• 2:30 to 3:00: Video
• 3:00 to 3:30: Exercise demo with Stuart (hybrid)