Printmaking with April (ONLINE)
Register Here - https://rssny.org/class-forms/printmaking-with-april.html
Printmaking is a fun art process that combines creativity with a lot of freedom. Join April Lombardi for 4 sessions on various techniques for making monotypes and short-run multiples.
* Gelli-plate (Gelli-plate alternatives: styrofoam tray, styrofoam plate, small sheet of glass, or plexiglass)
* Acrylic paint or Akua ink
* A brayer to roll the paint out (brayer alternative: stiff, flat brush and cardboard)
* Paper, any type, any color, mixed media pad, computer paper, card stock, etc.
* Elmer's Glue, cardboard, and a few common household items to use as tools will be discussed in class.